Google
 

Friday, November 23, 2007

Financial Derivatives and Pricing

Financial Derivatives-3rd Edition
Robert W. Kolb, James A. Overdahl
John Wiley & Sons, Inc.

Download from rapidshare

Quantitative Methods in Derivatives Pricing: An Introduction to Computational Finance
Domingo Tavella
John Wiley & Sons, Inc.

Download from rapidshare

Options, Futures, and Other Derivatives -5th Edition
John Hull
Prentice Hall

Download from rapidshare

Financial Derivatives in Theory and Practice (Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics)
Philip Hunt , Joanne Kennedy
John Wiley & Sons, Inc.

Download from rapidshare

1 comment:

Annie Curtis said...

Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to check it out. I’m definitely loving the information. I’m book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Exceptional blog and excellent design and style.

Health Information
Health Guide
Health Advice

Google